Introducing the Quest MPS®3 Myocardial Protection System,
the latest innovation from Quest Medical Inc.
Cardioplegia delivery and cardiac activity are now visually connected
Benefits of Quest MPS Technology that can improve the bottom line.
Bringing unmatched control and flexibility through precise drug delivery, auto-pressure regulating, and enhanced flow distributions.
Active Monitoring Controller (AMC)
What Confidence Is Made Of:
“The Quest MPS system is really user friendly. It’s laid out in a way that makes it not overly complicated for any user, an easy device to become comfortable with.”
QUEST MPS 2 SYSTEM vs QUEST MPS 3 SYSTEM
Quest MPS 2 System
- Dimensions: 24.5”L x 7”w x 18.5”h Weight: 62 lbs
- Controls on unit face, mechanical buttons
- Flexible drug pouches mount inside
- Drug capacity: 50 ml
- Flow range: 10 to 999 ml/min
- Pressure range: 0-500 mmHg
- Requires an external battery backup system
Quest MPS 3 System
- Dimensions: 16.5”L x 7”w x 18.5”h Weight: 37.25 lbs
- Articulating pole mounted touchscreen controller allows for more mounting options
- Color coded rigid drug cartridges mount on top, coupled with LEDs, to allow for better visibility of drugs during delivery and refill
- Drug capacity: 75 ml
- Flow range: 5 to 1000 ml/min with real-time visual charting
- Pressure range: 0-750 mmHg with real-time visual charting
- Internal battery backup for seamless transition to battery operation Auto-Start flow and pressure control
- Graft Mode of operation – Graft labeling options
- Case Report that records over 20 pre-op and intra-op parameters
- Volume summary provides individual drug details if properly configured
- Protocol Management: Master copy to ensure protocols and settings are identical across units in the account
- Flow and pressure data records for record keeping and/ or research
- Extensive self diagnostics Built-in trainer
- Data analytics
The Background of the Quest MPS Technology
The Quest MPS System coordinated drug delivery technology is well known for eliminating patient dilution and the associated sequela caused by cardioplegia delivery. This technology has been proven beneficial for improved patient outcomes as well as a sound investment for hospitals.
Quest Engineers, working closely with Perfusionists and Surgeons, have designed the Quest MPS 3 System with unique functionality to help ensure good aortic valve closure, quick arrest, and good flow distribution; essential elements of attaining an effective induction dose and sustained myocardial protection.
Discover how the Quest MPS 3 System provides more control, accuracy, safety, and flexibility.